Global Summit on Diamond Open Access: Equity, quality, usability, and sustainability
Cumbre Global sobre Acceso Abierto Diamante: Equidad, calidad, usabilidad, sostenibilidad
23 to 27 October 2023, Toluca, México
The conference and roundtable are part of the ‘Global Summit on Diamond Open Access’ on 23-27 October 2023, a unique series of events that will comprehensively study nine key topics related to diamond open access scholarly communication. It will bring together the community of researchers, editors, universities, research funding and performing organisations, academic libraries, learned societies, publishers, and policy makers who are engaged worldwide in strengthening the diamond open access ecosystem.
We invite everyone engaged worldwide in strengthening the Diamond Open access ecosystem to this first-of-its-kind Global Summit / Cumbre Global. Building on initiatives from around the world, here is where our community will decide on a direction forward.
All information: https://globaldiamantoa.org/
The OPERAS Conference aims to be a discussion hub in which different stakeholders such as researchers, decision-makers, publishers, librarians, and institutional service providers can share and compare their take on the current scholarly communication system and their vision for a sustainable future. The OPERAS conference will address issues relevant to the Social Sciences and Humanities field in the Open Science paradigm involving equitable publishing, multilingualism, bibliodiversity, and other related topics.
We want to discuss transparent, equitable publishing in a broad context and welcome presentations, workshops and posters focusing on the following issues:
- Open collaboration for scholar-led publishing
- Open Science policies and strategies
- Sustaining the open scholarly communication infrastructure
- Open Access usage data and metadata: exchange, aggregation, curation
- Publication and data: citation, visualisation, licences
- Scholarly communication support and services for citizen science
- Multilingualism and collaboration
- Equitable publishing models
- Engagement and collaboration within research communities
- Research assessment and peer review
- Innovative services, tools and technologies supporting Open Science and emerging trend in Open Science and publishing
All information: https://operas-eu.org/operas-conference-2024