open scholarly communication in the european research area for social sciences and humanities
OPERAS - PKP - Forum
Discuss within the European Community
Distributed #researchinfrastructure for open #scholcomm in #SSH #Europe & #OpenScience. Funded by @HorizonEU. See: #OpenAccess & @TripleEU & @COESOEU
👏 Congratulations on the great team effort and results.
#openscience #EOSC #SSH
After 3+ years, #TRIPLE comes to an end today. Its key result, the #multilingual #discovery platform http://GoTriple.eu, has entered the stage. Further news on GoTriple will be provided by @OPERASEU. A huge thank you to the formidable TRIPLE team/partners 👇
Great news! 📣
Registrations for the 10th PUBMET2023 are now open! 🎉
Join us in Zadar and meet experts from around the world. Head to our website (https://pubmet2023.unizd.hr/) to learn more about submissions and registrations.
See you in Zadar! 🖐
The #EGI2023 Call for Contributions is closing soon!
Make sure to submit your proposal via https://indico.egi.eu/event/6071/
PS: want to be the first to know when registration start? Make sure to pre-register!
- Help us understand Open Access Diamond and institutional publishing – DIAMAS Surveyby Judith Schulte on March 29, 2023 at 5:53 am
The DIAMAS project is launching a survey which is of high relevance to your organisation and will interest your network. The DIAMAS project supports Open Access Diamond and institutional publishing by setting new standards,...
- European project TRIPLE delivers its final output: the GoTriple platformby Sona Arasteh on March 14, 2023 at 12:00 pm
The main output of the TRIPLE project that the EU has funded via the Horizon 2020 programme for 3 years is GoTriple, a multilingual discovery platform for the Social Sciences and Humanities. GoTriple is...
- The GoTriple platform as a tool to support scientific translationby Susanna Fiorini on March 10, 2023 at 7:00 am
Last February, the city of Bonn hosted the final conference of the TRIPLE project, funded under the European Horizon 2020 programme in order to develop a multilingual and multicultural discovery platform for the humanities...
- Webinar presents the Peer Review Information Service for Monographsby Lore Caliman on February 13, 2023 at 12:33 pm
The recently introduced service PRISM (Peer Review Information Service for Monographs) is the focus of a webinar taking place on March 6, led by Laura Wilkinson (OAPEN) and Pierre Mounier (OPERAS). The session is...
- Behind the Scenes Series #13: Leonie Dischby Lore Caliman on December 22, 2022 at 9:00 am
In the series “TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes”, we feature individual staff members from the TRIPLE project team to give a face to the people behind the scenes. What is their role in the project,...