open scholarly communication in the european research area for social sciences and humanities
OPERAS - PKP - Forum
Discuss within the European Community
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.
- OPERAS welcomes EU Council Conclusions ‘supporting diversity and ensuring equity in scholarly publishing’by Judith Schulte on May 25, 2023 at 2:50 pm
The Council of the European Union adopted on May 23 conclusions on the ‘high quality, transparent, open, trustworthy and equitable scholarly publishing’, calling for immediate and unrestricted Open Access in publishing research involving public...
- TRIPLE and the use of vocabularies in Social Sciences and Humanities research infrastructuresby Sona Arasteh on April 21, 2023 at 10:18 am
On 27 and 28 of March 2023, DARIAH organised one of the last events of the TRIPLE project (which concluded a few days later) in its premises in Berlin: a training event on the...
- OPERAS supports Open Book Futures project to expand Open Access infrastructuresby Lore Caliman on April 5, 2023 at 7:00 am
Starting on May 1st this year, the project Open Book Futures (OBF) will develop and support organisations, tools and practices to enable both academics and the wider public to make more and better use...
- Help us understand Open Access Diamond and institutional publishing – DIAMAS Surveyby Judith Schulte on March 29, 2023 at 5:53 am
The DIAMAS project is launching a survey which is of high relevance to your organisation and will interest your network. The DIAMAS project supports Open Access Diamond and institutional publishing by setting new standards,...
- European project TRIPLE delivers its final output: the GoTriple platformby Sona Arasteh on March 14, 2023 at 12:00 pm
The main output of the TRIPLE project that the EU has funded via the Horizon 2020 programme for 3 years is GoTriple, a multilingual discovery platform for the Social Sciences and Humanities. GoTriple is...