Data Privacy Notice – PALOMERA project
In accordance with art. 13 para 1 and art. 26 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”) we would like to inform you that your personal data is processed in the proper manner and in accordance with GDPR provisions and provisions of statute on personal data protection, and:
1. The Joint Controllers of your personal data are the following beneficiaries and partners of the PALOMERA project:
a) Name: OPERAS AISBL
Contact: Quai aux Briques 76, 1000 BRUXELLES, Belgium
b) Name: STICHTING OPEN ACCESS PUBLISHING IN EUROPEAN NETWORKS (OAPEN)
Contact: Prins Willem-Alexanderhof 5, DEN HAAG, 2595 BE, Netherlands
c) Name: SVENSKA HANDELSHÖGSKOLAN (HANKEN)
Contact: Arkadiankatu 22 Helsinki,00100 Finland
d) Name: INSTYTUT BADAŃ LITERACKICH POLSKIEJ AKADEMII NAUK (IBL-PAN)
Contact: ul. Nowy Świat 72, Warszawa, 00-330, Poland
e) Name: STICHTING LIBER (LIBER)
Contact: Pr Willem Alexanderhof 5, DEN HAAG, 2595 BE, Netherlands
f) Name: UNIVERSIDADE DE COIMBRA (UC)
Contact: Paço das Escolas, COIMBRA 3004-531, Portugal
g) Name: DIGITAL RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE ARTS AND HUMANITIES (DARIAH ERIC)
Contact: 54 boulevard Raspail, 75006, Paris
h) Name: ZNANSTVENORAZISKOVALNI CENTER SLOVENSKE AKADEMIJE ZNANOSTI IN UMETNOSTI (ZRC SAZU)
Contact: Novi Trg 2, Ljubljana, 1000, Slovenia
i) Name: GEORG-AUGUST-UNIVERSITÄT GÖTTINGEN STIFTUNG ÖFFENTLICHEN RECHTS (UGOE)
Contact: Wilhelmsplatz 1, Göttingen, 37073, Germany
j) Name: STICHTING SPARC EUROPE (SPARC Europe)
Contact: Watermanstraat 98, Apeldoorn, 7324 AK, Netherlands
k) Name: Jisc LBG
Contact: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB, United Kingdom
l) Name: OPEN BOOK PUBLISHERS COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY (OBP)
Contact: 40 Devonshire Road, Cambridge CB1 2BL, United Kingdom
2. The Joint Controllers of your personal data have appointed a person supervising the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the following purpose:
a) to carry out research activities described in EU funded PALOMERA project reference to the Grant #101094270 – based on Art. 6 para 1 letter “a” and “f” of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. The recipients of your personal data will be:
a) beneficiaries of PALOMERA project involved in data collection and analysis (which are listed in point 1), including only persons employed and authorized by them to process data as part of their official duties and,
b) your personal data (after pseudonymization) may be disclosed to the data processors that provide Controllers with services, support with ICT systems and provide with and operate the IT systems and softwares used for the proper performance of the Joint Controllers’ tasks and,
c) if necessary, your personal data may also be disclosed to entities authorized to receive your data based on applicable legal provisions.
5. The Joint Controllers may entrust the processing of personal data to the processors while fulfilling the requirements resulting from the GDPR, in particular art. 28 of GDPR.
6. The data will not be made available to external entities, to a third country or international organization.
7. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 3, but no longer than 31 December 2024.
8. You have the right to access your data and are subject to the law: the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
9. You also have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be directed to INSTYTUT BADAŃ LITERACKICH POLSKIEJ AKADEMII NAUK (IBL-PAN):
by e-mail: email@example.com;
by post (with the note “Data protection PALOMERA”) to the following address: ul. Nowy Świat 72, Warszawa, 00-330, Poland